To my friends and family,
We are now less than a month away from Ski to Defeat ALS! Remember, the event has sold out the last two years, so secure your spot today for this epic event! My goal is to make it to this day so I can celebrate with all of you.
Here are the simple actions that I ask that you take today:Watch movie online The Transporter Refueled (2015)
- Sign up for Team Fredinator in the 2014 Ski to Defeat ALS. You can register online by following the link (Click here to view the team page for Team Fredinator) below, then click on the red JOIN Team button and follow the prompts. Or you can call Julia Mayfield at 503.238.5559 ext 107 or email her at email@example.com to get the process started.
- For anyone that signs up for Team Fredinator, I am donating $20 towards your $150 minimum requirement to help kick start your fundraising efforts!
- Donate to Team Fredinator in the 2014 Ski to Defeat ALS. You can donate online by following the link (Click here to visit my personal page) below. Or you can write a check to The ALS Association, place “Team Fredinator” in the memo, and mail it to: The ALS Association, Attention: Ski to Defeat ALS, 700 NE Multnomah St, Suite 1180, Portland, OR 97232.
- Anyone that raises $500 will receive the book Fifty Places to Ski & Snowboard Before You Die from me!
- If you plan to participate in Ski to Defeat ALS, we hope you will book a room at The Resort at The Mountain and spend the weekend celebrating with us. Reservations at this group rate are available until March 31, 2014, so book today! Book your room starting at the special group rate of $109 per night plus Tax. The rates are good 3 days pre and post! Also a spa special of $79.00 for any one 50 minute treatment and a golf special of $50 per person for 18 holes of golf with cart will be honored. Simply call 1-877-439-6774 and reference “Ski to Defeat ALS” and/or our group code “SKIALS”.
If you have any troubles at all, I reassure you that if you call Julia at 503.238.5559 ext 107, she can answer any of your questions and can take care of your registration or donation for you.
Thank you all!
Fred Noble, aka The Fredinator